[pptp-server] Configuration problem

kaca at hongkong.com kaca at hongkong.com
Thu Apr 19 00:16:48 CDT 2001

I'm quite sure that the VPN connection is sucessful. But I dont know why I cant access any stuffs in the PPTP server after the connnection. Anything I go wrong?

Is it a must to include proxyarp in the option.pptp file? I found there's "Cannot determine ethernet address for proxy ARP" errors in the log file. Can I just remove the proxyarp option?

Is it something wrong in my pptp.conf file?
i set the localip and remoteip as 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.1.1 respectively.
(Actually, I'm pretty confused about the use of the localip and remoteip.)

Thanks for your kind attention.