[pptp-server] PPTP behind a Firewall

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Fri Apr 20 19:53:42 CDT 2001

Have you checked out John Hardin's website?? Most of it is based on
masquerading PPTP clients and servers with the 2.2.x kernels, but there is a
section on the 2.4.x kernels with an iptables example. Although, I don't
think it applies to a masq'd server, just a masq'd client behind the
firewall. Might be worth a look though.

Checkout: http://www.impsec.org/linux/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html

Steve Cowles