[pptp-server] VPN Software for a MSc project

Ken John kennyjohn at tesco.net
Wed Apr 25 03:55:27 CDT 2001

Hello everyone - I wonder if you can help me ?

I am in the process of completing my Master of Science (e-Commerce) degree at the University of Wales and currently planning my final research project.

This will include design and implementation of a Virtual Private Network with only 3 or 4 remote clients and a central server, probably all running Linux.The business is a prototype for a web based fast-food delivery service and is based on an SQL Server database, with all client-server interactions managed using Active Server Pages.

Is there a good (hopefully free !) VPN package which is relatively easy to install and configure, and what other security features should I consider ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ken John BSc CCNA