[pptp-server] Running PPTP behind some firewall

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Wed Apr 25 22:45:16 CDT 2001

I have someone who ran a pptpd CLIENT behind a linksys dsl router/switch.
Since I didn't do it myself, I can tell you everything, but I can tell you
all he said he did is set the port forwarding for port 1723.  Of course,
there was only one client running.  If a client can run, then a server should
run too.

BTW, it protocol 47, not port 47.