[pptp-server] PPTPD.Conf localip and remoteip question....

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Thu Apr 26 00:26:16 CDT 2001

No.. localip can have only 1 IP. Only apranoid people use it (hee hee).

You can use any IP you want as this is only between the PPTP server and the
client. BUT , if you want to use proxyarp so the client can see the internal
network then your better off using the pptp servers internal IP.. or any
other for that matter but it just wastes an IP on the network...

thanks,
George Vieira