[pptp-server] Network Neighbourhood and net use

Trevor Benson Tbenson at associatedbp.com
Thu Apr 26 10:46:57 CDT 2001

For Net Use itself I would run 'net help' and 'net help use'.  These are
Microsoft programs that have instructions for command line use.  What are
you asking about network neighborhood?  Double click it and see what shows
up, and then tell us what you are trying to do, or what you think is not
working.  Otherwise explaining how to use network neighborhood is like
explaining how to open a box.  Open it and you should see what you want,
otherwise let us know whats wrong.

Thanks,
Trevor