[pptp-server] Proxy arp on multiple interfaces

Kurt Glazemakers kurt.glazemakers at dedigate.com
Sat Apr 28 05:46:11 CDT 2001

Hi,

I want a to use the pptp server as followed:

			 internet

			    |eth0
            [.....pptp-server......]
		|	  |	   |	     |
		|eth1	  |eth2  |eth3   |eth4
10.0.x.x/24 1.1/24  2.1/24 3.1/24  4.1/24

I have 4 pptp-accounts and I want to client A to have a proxy arped
IP-address 10.0.1.1/24 on eth1, client B a proy arped on eth2
(10.0.2.1/24) , etc ... just depending on the logon and password they
use.

I'm already aware that this probably needs some reprogramming, unless
someone needed this feature before. Does anyone of you can give me some
tips to start ? I assume you need the change the ipcp.c file, and
somewere add some features to the parse code for the configuration file.
Or is there something else that need to be changed as well ?

many thanks already in advanced,

Kurt