[pptp-server] Howto with patches that works?

Kristian Lyngstøl kristianl at oslo.kvalito.no
Sat Apr 28 09:18:19 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I have been running pptpd for some time now, but am haveing problems of diffrent
types. I have gotten mschap of all kinds to work, but am haveing some problems
with mppe encryption. I have poked around with diffrent pppd versions with
patches and the same with pptpd it self, but still, some weird problems appear.

Since I know this should work, I simply wonder if someone can direct me to a
howto that is confirmed to work, preferably for 2.2.x kernels. That is, a howto
that list up the specific patches I need to apply and what versions would work, etc.

Anybody know of such a howto? I have no problems with compiling stuff and
installing, but what I need is some kind of "this patch with this version works,
get it from ...." .

--
Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards
 mail:  kristianl at oslo.kvalito.no |    oslo at kvalito.no