[pptp-server] Samba 2.2 & nt auth solution?

Andrew W. Davis awdavis at waretec.com
Mon Apr 30 12:46:45 CDT 2001

finally samba 2.2 is here!  it should now be possible to authenticate
connecting vpn users against a nt domain controller.  if anyone has tried this
yet, please let me know your success/horror stories.  I'll be getting into
the thick of things this next week with this project.  all input would be
appreciated.  It's my understanding that full functionality is only possible
with a 2.4 kernel.  I haven't had a huge amount of success with the new kernel,
but has anyone compiled it to work with poptop and running a functional vpn
server w/it?

all inquerries/replies/input welcome...

Andrew