[pptp-server] Problem: Multiple Win98 clients IP assigment an d bandwith control

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Thu Aug 2 17:07:30 CDT 2001

No it doesn't, it actually applies both with the IP. I have seen this happen
with Dialup and PPTP should be no different as they are both PPPD related
issues. Just have to make sure each person has 1 login or use a script to
HASH out the password in the chap-secrets file when ip-up.local starts and
then unhash it with ip-down.local.... actually should be auth-up and
auth-down..sorry. too lazy to undo my typing..

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Engineer
Citadel Computer Systems P/L