[pptp-server] ip-up.local

Bruce Garlock bruceg at tiac.net
Sun Aug 5 10:33:52 CDT 2001

Bruce S. Garlock wrote:

> [...]
 This did the trick:

 if [ "$6" = "pptp" ]; then
   exit 0
 fi

 I put that at the top of my ip-up.local, and if a VPN connection is
 made, the rest of the script does not execute, keeping the folks at
 dyndns.org happy  [:-)]
 Thanks for that ipparam tip.  I read about it in the man page after
 you suggested it.  Nice to know that pppd has that.