[pptp-server] error on login in

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Aug 7 00:22:21 CDT 2001

Dial Up Networking create actual files which contain information in them.
They (as far as I know) are just plain text. I think it copies the domain
info into the dial up file.

Try opening your Dial Up Networking connection with Notepad.. I think it's
text readable and contains the workgroup in there... but as Mikael says,
create a new VPN is easier...

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Engineer