[pptp-server] Solution: Estabilishing VPN tunnels to multiple Win98 hosts behind a masquerade

Wojciech Milc wojciech.milc at milc.com.pl
Wed Aug 8 04:20:55 CDT 2001

Tell me if I am wrong thinking that I can solve
a problem estabilishing VPN tunnels to multiple Win98 hosts behind a
masquerade (problem is that because of masquerade you are able
to set up a VPN to olny one host at a time) by setting up
a tunnel between masquerade machine <=> main pptp server?

Then with this link estabilished it woul be possible to set up VPN
tunnels between masq machine and multiple clients in that particular
network, which would work exactly as VPN tunnels between these hosts
and main pptp server.

Am I right?

Milc