[pptp-server] clear this up for me.

Jerry Vonau jvonau at home.com
Wed Aug 8 22:07:51 CDT 2001

Yoss:

I take it Squid is on the pptp server?
If so I think squid is responding to the client and not the client's
tunnel.

What address are you using for the tunnel? private or public? (exactly:
to my IPs)?
What do you have in your if-up.local/firewall files?

I think you may have to masq the traffic to/from the tunnel to get the
server
to respond to the local ip.

Maybe the eazy solution to use "use default gateway on remote" on the
client to
force all the client's traffic up the tunnel. That should make to look
like the traffic
is coming from the remote ip. Will that work in your situation? Have you
tried that?