[pptp-server] VPN-Server multiple clients

Santos Jorge Ariel santos at workout.com.ar
Mon Aug 13 10:27:46 CDT 2001

        I can make the connection with multiples clients but only one can transfer packages.
When the first client (the one who could send packages) finish the connection all other users lost their connections
I was wondering if there is something else that i can do, because i tried with a lot of patchs, kernel and i can't solve this problem
I've a problem with GRE (47) protocol; error: Discard order of packets[GRE] when the second conection begins.
The VPN server (ip: 200.59.152.XXX) can´t get a los of diferent in coming conections from clients who come througth a proxy (ip: 200.58.51.XXX)

What patch should i try ? (for vpn server's kernel)
      A su Disposición.

                             Jorge Ariel Santos

                                 Operaciones

      Belgrano 430 3º D C1092AAR Buenos Aires Argentina

      Tel/Fax 011-4878-4444 int 55

      Mail santos at workout.com.ar