[pptp-server] how to disallow/prevent multiple login with the same username

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Sat Aug 18 00:23:39 CDT 2001

You would have to disable either the login or IP... There's no automated
system for this as far as I know.

Could try when a user logs in it removes it's login from the chap-secrets
file (bit hazardous if not carefully coded) and then next guy would bomb
out.
When the valid user does disconnect, it puts it's login back into the
chap-secrets file...

Would be great if pppd did this already but I don't see any doco allowing
anything like this. It should have an option to allow disallow certain
logins from doubling up.