[pptp-server] New to PoPToP, routing issues..?

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Aug 21 17:23:32 CDT 2001

Your pptp client and the LAN are on different subnets you have 10.19.23.xx
and there is 10.19.33.xx.
Your problem is most likely an IP forwarding problem. Can you run tcpdump on
the LAN and check that packets are arriving?

If you don't route the 2 networks, you will have to use IP masquerading. Is
the Cisco NATing properly? I'd start checking there with tcpdumps.

Argh damn firedrill alarm.. I think I'll stay and burn with the
building.....

PS: Nice diagram ;-)

thanks,
George Vieira