[pptp-server] re: New setup help... ***continued- new question***

Allen D. Moore allen at mail-masters.com
Thu Aug 23 16:53:31 CDT 2001

First, thanks for all the kind, quick & knowledgeable responses to my
prior question.  Special thanks to Chris Storer for the very specific
router instructions for my FlowPoint.

Now for my next issue-

I am running SuSE 7.2 and can connect locally to the PPTP server within
my WAN, yet, when trying to connect from a remote machine via the
internet I get the error massage:

Error 751: The remote computer refused the connection.

I seem to be getting through the router now, yet something is still
fubar with my configuration.  Any suggestions on a starting place would
help!

TIA again...

-Allen Moore
 allendmoore at earthlink.net