[pptp-server] Error 751

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Fri Aug 24 19:26:46 CDT 2001

Could be many things, but the key is the error message.  Without seeing the
pptpd logs (hint, hint!), I'd guess either a firewall on the server is
blocking the connection, or pptpd isn't running.  It might also be you are
requiring something the client isn't using (such as a 128 bit connection, but
the client is only using 40 bit).