[pptp-server] Re:

Bill Beauchemin beau at billbeau.net
Sat Dec 1 15:58:22 CST 2001

This is not the first time someone has assaulted us with a virus. On Nov 28th
we were assaulted with almost the samething! You would think that folks would
read the posts here and do something about it.

Damn im glad I run Linux and not that Mickeymouse M$ crap and Lookout is
dangerous to users period. I have seen more idiots turn off the warnings or
just out and out not pay attention to them and trash there entire system. I
hate M$ with a passion. I have more stories of idiot users that just dont
have a clue why they get warnings and such on the screen when they get there
mail. "Oh it says that all the time I just ignore it"  YOU WHAT!!!!!! =8O