[pptp-server] WIN 98 (95) problem

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Mon Dec 10 14:46:12 CST 2001

I can only think this may be a routing problem.

Have you tried a "route print" command between the two? My feeling is that
possibly the W2K machine is adding a route for the VPN network whereas the
W98 may not be..???

Also, have you made sure the default gateway option has been removed from
the W98 machine?

thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager