[pptp-server] Re: client does not get any address

Murali K. Vemuri muralivemuri at multitech.co.in
Wed Dec 12 19:40:28 CST 2001

hey
thanks a lot for the help you offered.
but, strangely enough, i hit upon the solution y'day late night.
it was the problem of win98 client.
the network dial up adapters were screwing the scenario.
i uninstalled and installed all damn adapters on the win98 machine and
it started working perfectly.
stupid windows98!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may be i will take your help if i should need it .............some time
down the line.
everybody in the list! please note one thing ..........
if win98 or win2k is giving problems, first you uninstall and install
all the damn adapters on them
and then go to control panel, add/remove programs/windows setup.
and install whatever is needed.
if you install them from control panel/network, let the almighty help
you in your problems
i was digging around this for more than two weeks and y'day i hit upon
the solution.
thank god and shun Bill Gates

regds
murali