[pptp-server] Multi VPN

Scott Taylor scottt at soccer.com
Thu Dec 13 10:33:55 CST 2001

Thanks Steve,
 It is as I thought. What software/solution are you using?

My current setup is I have network "A" which is the main domain. "B"
is a remote office. Plus I have a couple of remote users.

I need to let two nodes from network "B" connect to "A" at the same
time.

I need to allow multiple VPN connections out of "A" to a VENDOR
network.

I have two or three remote users that need to be able to VPN to "A"

"A" and "B" are currently behind 2.4 based firewalls.

I've been racking my brain to make this work....I may have to go back
to the 2.2 based kernel.

If I created a "gateway" connection from "A" to "B" would that still
allow multi VPN conections out from "A" to VENDOR?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
 Scully