[pptp-server] Multi VPN

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Thu Dec 13 13:07:07 CST 2001

Thats my understanding of the current 2.4.x kernel/netfilter capabilites. A
single GRE tunnel (client) per ip. Not multiple clients.

I did have a chance to take a look at the referenced patch and it
specifically patches the ip_conntrack module among others. Makes sense.
Unfortunately, I will probably never be able to test this patch in a real
world environment. So for future reference, I would be interested in knowing
if this patch does address the multiple ip -> single capability on linux
firewalls and whether or not its ready for a production environment.

Steve Cowles