[pptp-server] Problems with iPAQ clients?

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Fri Dec 14 18:38:25 CST 2001

I use windows 2000 as the host with my ipaq and the pc
"masquerades/proxies" my connection so I have pseudo live connectivity.

Ie: with the ipaq in the cradle I can surf the net, run Microsoft
messenger, use the terminal server client and send/receive e-mail with
external POP3 mail servers.

The same of course works when I use the infrared or serial port with my
mobile phone or an external modem.

I haven't tried any pptp action with the ipaq as yet, but I just wanted
to state that live action from the ipaq in the cradle *does* work.

Cheers, Wiz!!