[pptp-server] Problems with iPAQ clients?

Geckomail User hif721941079 at geckomail.org
Sun Dec 16 02:55:09 CST 2001

> It doesn't matter whether the server works with zero, one or
> a thousand other clients, if the iPAQ crashes, there's a bug
> in the iPAQ software.

Agreed, but there are always bugs in software. The point is, however, that
maybe PoPToP is using some interesting features that aren't being offered by
Windows PPTP servers. I doubt MS would ship a product that *completely*
doesn't work. If this is the case, then perhaps there is a workaround that
doesn't involve M$ fixing their broken software before 2003 :)

Regards,
Andrew