[pptp-server] Problems with iPAQ clients?

Sean Riley sean at therileys.org
Mon Dec 17 10:53:00 CST 2001

I also have seen the same problem (no assistance there, but a least you won't
think it is just you), but have not had any time to troubleshoot.

Hope to look into it more over holidays, let me know if you find anything out
between now and the end of the year, and I'll report back anything I find in
this forum as well.

SR