[pptp-server] How to set the RedHat 7.2, k-2.4.9-13 with pptp d+mppe?

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Mon Dec 17 17:44:30 CST 2001

As a rule of thumb, I agree. I have had problems patching the Redhat kernel
source RPM's in the past. But I applied the mppe patch to the Redhat
2.4.9-13 kernel source RPM without a problem last week. In fact, I even got
freeswan/ipsec to patch against this kernel without a problem.

Steve Cowles