[pptp-server] How to set iptables to doesn't masquerade the VPN traffic?

Bruno Negrão bnegrao at engepel.com.br
Wed Dec 19 10:29:00 CST 2001

Hy, since everyone here works with pptp somebody should have solved this problem:

My pptpd server is a linux 2.4.x kernel with two interfaces (external and internal). I set it to masquerade the outgoing traffic, but I don't want to masquerade the outgoing vpn traffic passing through the ppp0 interface. It has got to be, instead, forwarded with its original source addresses.

Could someone show me the iptables rules to make it work? (tips in routing would be appreciated too).

thank you,
 -- Bruno Negrão -- Suporte
 -- Plugway Acesso Internet Ltda.
 -- (31)34812311