[pptp-server] Re:Re: [pptp-server] Issue error 741 when connect to PPTP

kharada at ballade.plala.or.jp kharada at ballade.plala.or.jp
Thu Dec 20 01:53:58 CST 2001

Hi Lorentz
Thank you for your reply.

I defined /etc/pptpd.conf TAG options to use /etc/ppp/options instead
of /etc/ppp/options.pptp.

Then Error message 741 disappear, but I am so sad, still not working.
I saw files pptpd.log and messages, following message issue in it.
"in file /etc/ppp/options "+chapms" unrecognized"

I have already applied patch MSCHAP and mppe patch to kernel and ppp.
But I don't know how to do to resolv it.

Please your help.
Keizo