[pptp-server] Connect Problems! Finaly solved ;-) IT REALY WORKS NOW

Ufuk Altinkaynak ufuk.altinkaynak at wibo-werk.com
Thu Dec 20 07:45:33 CST 2001

Hi George, Robert

Again i found with your help a solution for this problem.
IP_foward was activated, but it was ristricted in the firewall, so i found a
posting regrading my problem,
and i changed my firewall settings to the new one, and what can i say IT
FINALY WORKS.

THANKS to all who helped my through.

Ufuk Altinkaynak