[pptp-server] WAN->WAN question

Jeremy Mann jrmann1999 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 11:07:14 CST 2001

I'm about to implement a solution to link up 4-5
remote offices to a corporate office.  I'm wondering
what sort of documentation someone could point me to
on how to do this via VPN.  My idea is as follows:

I will run a VPN server at our corporate office, have
all of the remote locations then "dial-in" to that
server.  Each office will be on it's own subnet on the
192.168.x.x mask and then sort of pseudo-linked via
VPN.

My goal is to make this as seamless to the end user as
possible(when the good ol win98 folk open network
neighborhood they can see every share from every other
computer on the network).

If I'm totally off base here just point me where I
need to look.

Jeremy Mann

=====
Jeremy Mann
"To learn cobol is an injustice, therefore it should be a crime to teach it."