[pptp-server] WINS resolution

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Tue Feb 6 02:18:16 CST 2001

Are you sure the WINS server is operational? Check your WINS server for the
file browse.dat (i think), which contains entries of all the nodes that have
registered with that WINS server.

Also, all systems on the LAN must be configured to use the WINS server. i.e.
They must register with the WINS server at boot-up. Otherwise, they will not
show up in the browse list.

Steve Cowles