[pptp-server] pptp-server + WIN2K behind IP_MASQ_PPTP

Nico Houben nhouben at garagesoftware.nl
Wed Feb 14 15:47:06 CST 2001

Hello everybody,

I've got two servers 1 somewhere on the internet using pptp-server and 1 somewhere using IP_MASQ for my windows machines (the VPN patch is applied).

I've got a problem connecting using WIN2K behind a linux-masq server with the IP_MASQ_PPTP module !
Win 98 works fine !

When I connect using WIN2K I receive an 734 error or an 778 error I really don't know what to do... I tried everything I found in the documentation ....

Does anybody know this error or can give me some input ?

Thanx

Nico Houben