[pptp-server] Connect linux pptp client to nt pptp server

Scott Venier scott.venier at compaq.com
Wed Feb 14 22:51:12 CST 2001

I'd suggest trying the client and configuration scripts at
http://www.scooter.cx/alpha/pptp.html (the configuration script is
part of the pptp-linux package.  I and many other people use the packages
there on a daily basis.  I'm writing this mail over a tunnel from that
package right now, in fact.

Scott