[pptp-server] dialup over ethernetcard

Daniel Brorsson (ERA) Daniel.Brorsson at era.ericsson.se
Thu Feb 15 05:52:51 CST 2001

Hello

I have a small problem here.

I have one laptop with win98se with vpn support installed with a pcmcia ethernet card and one linux server with pptp 1.01 installed.

How do i get the laptop to use the vpn connection.

If i start a browser or dial up with the vpn connection there is an accurat handshake an connection is establised... but then ?
no more packets are sent with the vpn connection, but my browser still works I´ll guess it´s using the ethernetcard directly outside the vpn. Is it me that a complete fool ? how do i get the laptop to communicate over the vpn connection and then over my ethernet card.

// Daniel