[pptp-server] PoPToP 1.0.0 - RH6 - WebRamp 315i

Allan Short shorta at axcomp.com
Fri Feb 16 10:08:07 CST 2001

Hi all,
Has anyone out there had any success getting a webramp and poptop to
work together? After finally finding the solution to why it wouldn't
authenticate to the server (Webramps apparently only use PAP?). I have
been able to get it connected now and both sides show the successful
connection. However, I can't ping across my tunnel from behind the
webramp, and vice versa.

I have a computer with Win2K Professional loaded on it, and it has no
problems connecting to the VPN server and communicating to anything
behind it.

Does anyone have any ideas what to try?

Thanks,
Al