[pptp-server] Brain-dead List Instructions

Jamin Collins JaminC at adapt-tele.com
Mon Feb 19 13:04:16 CST 2001

Really?  Did you bother to read the entire page?

"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes,
get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from pptp-server), enter
your subscription email address:"

You will find the above quote at the very bottom of the page.  I could be
wrong, but it does appear to be what you are looking for.

Jamin W. Collins