[pptp-server] Trinity Firewall question

Joe Ward jward at cem.msu.edu
Thu Feb 22 14:38:30 CST 2001

I'm looking to utilize the TrinityOS firewall ruleset for IPCHAINS.  Right
now I have a not so secure firewall setup that works with PPTPd but I will
obviously need to make the necessary adjustments to the trinity script for
the poptop server.

anyone document these changes?   I'm asking cause while I was installing
poptop a couple of weeks ago I trying using the rules in package and it
seemed to break everything.  I couldn't get out on my masq server or in on
the vpn.  Just want to minimize the messing around I will have to do.

-Joe