[pptp-server] Error 650

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Thu Feb 22 22:03:55 CST 2001

If it's not the pptpd server, then the versions numbers below that you sent
are useless.. What we really need is the Windows version they're using and
is there any pptpd server logs that could explain what the error means...

It's probably the server asking for MPPE 128 bit authentication or something
and it's an old win95 machine.. Check that their using DUN1.3 or some thing
similar..
What setup is the window machine got compared to the others that are
working... have they tried creating a new DUN connection..?