[pptp-server] Poptop Problems (again...)

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Sun Feb 25 17:52:08 CST 2001

I think your main problem is that the IP assigned is wrong.. I think your
pptp client is not setup right or it's not getting it's IP from the server
correctly..

I didn't notice anything about the client below. If it's a Windows machine
make sure it's DHCP set and if it's *nix or linux then make sure you've got
noipdefault in your options file for pptp.

thanks,
George Vieira