[pptp-server] Net Neighborhood is misbehavin'

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Mon Feb 26 23:58:22 CST 2001

I could be way off base here (its been a few years) but I seem to remember
having a similar problem as described above. To make a long story short, I
thought we fixed the problem by changing the binding order of the protocols
to give TCP/IP precedence.

I just checked the MS site and couldn't find the article I remember reading,
but I seem to remember either editing a registry setting or (on NT) goto
network->properties->bindings and "move-up/move-down" the protocol binding
order.

Just a thought!

Steve Cowles