[pptp-server] I don't understand anything ! :-)

Javier Cuevas jcd at arrakis.es
Fri Jan 12 04:07:16 CST 2001

> I may be totally wrong and if I gave you some hope when I'm wrong then
> sorry.

Dont' worry.Ther are no mistakes. I have search again and I found the patch, and
I also got the pptpd 1.1.2 as
you has recomended...

I'm still working on the new versions (pptpd 1.1.2 and new mppe patch)...but the
new
logs lines aported by new pptpd seems good for finding answers... :-)

I will say the resulst of my works... :-)

It's great thinking I'm not alone and you are helping me. Thank's a lot
Javier Cuevas