[pptp-server] ipfwd

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Mon Jan 15 14:19:02 CST 2001

i use the (experimental) kernel IP forwarding for most of my
"behind the firewall" stuff. i recall a kernel patch to allow GRE
to be forwarded as well. i think i used this back in the ~2.2.12
days.

i've been trying recently to find these patches again. is it still
required? or has this been built into the kernel now (i'm running
2.2.18)

i use ipmasqadm to control the forwarding.

am i barking up the right tree? or should i really be using
ipfwd to handle pptp servers "behind" the firewall?

any reference to a site, etc, would be fine

cheers, Wiz!!