[pptp-server] routing and multiple connections

yan seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Thu Jan 18 18:55:42 CST 2001

I have a (currently) theoretical question:

How do I set up routing with pptpd?

I have one test pptp client so it always comes in on ppp0, and I can set
up the correct routing by hand.  But what happens when I get multiple
pptp clients?  How do I add the entries the routing table for ppp1, 2,
...?  And remove them when the connection drops?

Soon this will be a real issue; I need to get a handle on it before it
hits production and paying clients.

BTW, if anyone is interested in 128 bit encryption on win95 OSR1, let me
know.  I just figured it out :-)

thanks,

--Yan