[pptp-server] Can't Ping a Thing

chuddles at coin.org chuddles at coin.org
Tue Jan 23 12:05:46 CST 2001

Yeah, I noticed that having that enabled makes it the first default route
(thus stopping flat any connections to the internet via the default route
that goes out the ethernet port).  My setup is:

Win98 client <-> Linux/IPchains <-> Internet <-> Linux PPTP server <-> NT

I can get a good PPTP connection, but it's that pesky 'ping' that won't
work from Win98 client to NT ....  It's supposed to work, right?

Thanks,
Chris