[pptp-server] administrivia: change to postfix MTA.

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Wed Jul 4 12:35:51 CDT 2001

FYI:

I've migrated this list server from Sendmail 8.12.0Beta12 to
Postfix-20010228-pl03.  This has been done mainly for performance
reasons.  Sendmail has a reputation of being very slow and inefficient for
the large mail volume that a mailing list server can sometimes need to process.

This should improve the speed and reliability of messages posted.  It might
also make my life easier, as I won't have to clear backed up messages
nearly as often. :-)

--
Christopher Schulte
Finger for PGP key, or for UNIX impaired: