[pptp-server] Strange Logging

Lech, Dan DLech at csicorp-us.com
Mon Jul 9 15:24:10 CDT 2001

Downloaded the latest version and configured it for my network. works great!
Before I did that I tried commenting out the prenat logging and the same
messages came up only without the prefix "PreNAT Logging..."
Anyway, thanks for the info. I'm learning allot about iptables but it helps
to be productive in the mean time.

Dan