[pptp-server] pptp public server needed.

G. Georgiev ggeorgiev at videotron.ca
Sat Jul 14 14:00:29 CDT 2001

	Hello,

	I get regular pptp client outages in the recent week and I suspect
my ISP does something on its network. It will be nice if I may connect to
another pptp server than one I use - vpn.galileo.com as they will never do
anything to help me. May someone set a public account on a pptp server
somewhere for lost internet souls to try their clinets? This way I will
know if the problem is on my ISP (what I am sure of) or the other end -
vpn.galileo.com.
	Thanks, George