[pptp-server] Patches for PPP 2.4.1 ??

Philip L. Butler butler at dii.net
Sat Jul 14 22:12:01 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I am in the process of installing PPP 2.4.1 and after some time
searching the net, etc. I have not found the required patches for PPP
2.4.1 to get it to work with MSCHAP, etc. and PPTPD (PoPToP 1.0.1).

Also, I would also like some input on stripping the NT domain from
the PPP authentication.  I have found code for doing this on PPP
2.3.11 (I think) but would like to see this for 2.4.1.

In short, are there any notes/read-me files for patching/installing
PPP 2.4.1 for use with PoPToP ??

Thanks in advance..

Phil Butler
butler at NOSPAMdii.net